|Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati,
President, Toxicologist and Pathologist
Toxi-Health International, Dixon, CA 95620, USA
It is my strong belief that the HIV-Positive Dentist was a victim of bad science, greed, and adverse politics that were created by the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with the AIDS establishment. These two entities had declared HIV as the sole cause of AIDS based merely on assumption. We have a tremendous amount of medical evidence that clearly proves HIV does not cause AIDS, yet the medications that are currently used to treat AIDS patients and HIV-positive pregnant women, are causing serious injuries and even death. However, the CDC and the AIDS establishment have misinterpreted medical evidence in such a way that it supports their HIV-hypothesis. Prior to October of 1997, I believed that HIV had been the cause of AIDS based solely on the information that had been reported by the CDC and the AIDS establishment. My view was unquestionably changed when I evaluated the published literature on the worldwide AIDS epidemic to test the validity of the HIV- hypothesis and to find the real causes of AIDS. I described my research findings in my book "Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS" and my articles [1,2,3,4,5]. My findings include:
1) HIV is a harmless virus, both in vivo and in vitro. The HIV- hypothesis is not supported.
2) AIDS in drug users and homosexuals in the U.S. and in Europe results from heavy ancillary use of glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressive agents. Physicians prescribe these drugs to treat a wide range of chronic illnesses of the respiratory and gastrointestinal systems, and other organs.
3) The appearance of AIDS in the U.S. and Europe coincided with the approval of glucocorticoid aerosol use in 1976, the introduction of crack cocaine, the use of heroin by inhalation, and the use of alkyl nitrites by homosexuals to enhance anal sex.
4) AIDS in hemophiliacs relates to the use of corticosteroids and other immunosuppressive agents to prevent development of antibodies for factors VIII and IX, and used to treat other chronic illnesses such as joint disease.
5) AIDS in people receiving blood and/or tissue follows use of glucocorticoids to prevent transfusion and tissue rejection, and to treat other illnesses.
6) AIDS in infants and children is caused by their exposure to drugs and corticosteroids in utero, and to corticosteroids used after birth to treat their chronic illnesses.
7) AIDS in Africa results from malnutrition, the consequent release of endogenous cortisol, and opportunistic diseases. Atrophy in the thymus and lymphoid tissue in people suffering from malnutrition has been known since 1925; malnutrition also impairs T cells function. Feeding an adequate diet reverses these changes. It cures AIDS! Thymus size in malnourished children increased from 20% of normal to 107% of normal, after nine weeks of feeding.
8) Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and lymphoma result from the use of steroids and drugs, and the release of endogenous cortisol. They are not caused by a slow virus. Stopping treatment with immunosuppressive agents prior to metastasis reverses KS in some cases.
9) The medications currently used to treat patients with AIDS, such as AZT, protease inhibitors, and glucocorticoids are highly toxic. They can cause AIDS in asymptomatic patients; they worsen the condition of AIDS patients and even lead to their death. These drugs have no therapeutic value; their use should stop forthwith.
10) Damage to the immune system is rapidly reversible after removal of the true insulting agent or treatment of the true causes. Examples: a) The CD4+ T cells of 1,075 HIV-positive pregnant women increased from 426/uL to 596/uL in six months on a balanced diet. This also improved the outcome of their pregnancies; and b) In HIV-positive homosexuals, stopping treatment with glucocorticoids reversed a fall in CD4+ T cells.
Below is a small percentage of the medical evidence that indicates AIDS is caused by factors other than HIV, which has been overlooked or misinterpreted by the CDC and the proponents of the HIV-hypothesis. Anthony Fauci's book  contains detailed descriptions of the impact of illicit drugs, glucocorticoids, and malnutrition on health and the immune system functions. There are more than 40 medical conditions in risk groups such as pulmonary fibrosis, thrombocytopenia, and peripheral neuropathy that have long been treated with high doses of glucocorticoids and other immunosuppressant medications. The treatment of a patient with Prednisone at 60 mg per day for more than three months can actually cause AIDS [1,6]. Yet Fauci overlooked these facts when stating that HIV is the cause of AIDS.
In addition, in 1992, scientists and physicians reported to the CDC that they had found AIDS and/or low CD4+ T cells in patients who were HIV- negative. However, Fauci and the CDC did not investigate these cases. Instead, they gave a new name for this condition: Idiopathic CD4+ T cells lymphocytopenia (ICL). Fauci stated on page 1845 of his book that the immunological abnormalities in ICL are somewhat different from those of HIV infection. ICL patients often have decreases in CD8+ T cells and in B cells. However, on pages 1,809-1,811, he stated that during the late stage of HIV infection, there is a significant reduction in the numbers of CD8+ T cells and the absolute number of circulating B cells may be depressed in primary infection .
I also reviewed numerous AZT clinical trials and found that AZT is a very toxic drug, especially to the stem cells in bone marrow (the source of T and B lymphocytes) . For example, Fischl et al. conducted a randomized controlled trial in 524 subjects who had a first episode of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia . These subjects received AZT in either a dose of 250 mg taken orally every four hours (n=262) or a dose of 200 mg taken orally every four hours for four weeks and thereafter 100 mg taken every four hours (n=262). In this study, additional AIDS-defining opportunistic infections developed in 429 subjects (82%) in the AZT treated groups. Furthermore, the hemoglobin levels declined to less than 80 g per liter (baseline= 121 g per liter) in 178 subjects; the neutrophil counts declined to less than 750 per ul (baseline = 2200 per ul) in 230 subjects; and one hundred thirty-four subjects received red-cell transfusions. One hundred eighty-three subjects (35%) were withdrawn from AZT therapy because of toxic reactions such as severe anemia and neutropenia. At 24 months of treatment, the mortality rates were 66% and 73% in the low and standard AZT doses, respectively.
The results of the AZT clinical trials unmistakably show that AZT is a poison and not a cure. However, the US FDA approved AZT as treatment for AIDS patients and HIV-positive asymptomatic pregnant women based on the assumption that HIV causes AIDS. Giving AZT, which destroys bone marrow cells and fast growing tissues (embryonic and fetal tissues) to people with AIDS and malnourished pregnant women, is just like putting gasoline on fire!
My findings have been reviewed and supported by scientists, physicians, and journalists [2,8-16]. I urge medical organizations, physicians, scientists, governments, insurance companies, and the general public to take the appropriate action of evaluating the medical evidence that describes the factual causes of AIDS. It is not difficult to see that the HIV-hypothesis has no worth as I did. The physicians, scientists, and journalists who reviewed my findings also agreed [2,8-16]. Taking the correct action will certainly turn these unpleasant circumstances of fear to hope. It will save lives, billions of dollars, and free the world from the difficult fear of HIV that has been imposed upon us for the past twenty years. This is just the right, smart, and the moral thing to do!
1 Al-Bayati, MA. Get All The Facts: HIV does not cause AIDS. Toxi- Health International, Dixon, CA 1999 [http://www.toxi-health.com].
2 Al-Bayati, MA. The Real Cause of AIDS. Mecola's health newsletter, Issue 236, July 11, 2001[http://www.mercola.com/2001/jul/11/aids3.htm].
3 Al-Bayati, MA. Is there proof that HIV-positive persons consistently develop illnesses that are rare or never occur in HIV negative persons? Virusmyth.net, September 2001 [http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/data/mabcdc.htm].
4 Al-Bayati, MA. HIV Does Not Cause AIDS. The British Medical Journal, January 30, 2002 [http://bmj.com/cgi/eletters/324/7331/237].
5 Al-Bayati, MA. AIDS in Africa is Caused by Starvation and Medications. The British Medical Journal, March 7, 2002 [http://bmj.com/cgi/eletters/324/7335/446/a#20389].
6 Fauci AS, Braunwald E, Isslbacher KJ, Wilson, JD, Martin JB, Kasper DL, Hauser SL, Longo DL. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. New York USA, ed. 14, 1998
7 Fischl, MA, Corette BP, Pettinelli C, et al. A randomized controlled trial of a reduced daily dose of zidovudine in patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. The New England Journal of Medicine 1990; 323:1009-14
8 Raabe OG. Foreword, Get All The Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS. Toxi-Health International, Dixon, CA 1999 [http://www.toxi- health.com/foreword.html].
9 Al-Bayati, MA, Flores JJ, Hosbein LM, Maggiore C. Resolution of AIDS in HIV Positive Patients: A Clinical Study of Non-HIV Causes and Treatments for AIDS Illnesses [http://www.aliveandwell.org/index.php? page=study].
11 International Council for Health Freedom. Book Review. Newsletter, Spring 2000 [http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/books/abbrev2.htm].
12 Philpott P. UC-DAVIS SCIENTISTS RETHINK AIDS, Ph.D., and emeritus professor attribute non-HIV factors. June 2001 [http://www.rethinkingaids.com/Archive/2001/index.htm].
13 Rasnick D. Witnesses for the defense: Dr. Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati, PhD, DABT, DABVT In David Rasnick's contributions to Mbeki's expert AIDS panel, July 2000 [http://www.healtoronto.com/rasnick_mbeki.html#concensus].
14 Keller SD. The Rethinker Interview. AIDS Mag June 2001 [http://www.aidsmyth.addr.com/report/articles/010520al-bayati.htm].
15 Mahoney G. San Francisco Herald 2000 [http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/books/abbrev3.htm].
16 Meisenheimer A. HIV Research Meeting. Independent Voice March 8th, 2000 [http://www.independentvoice.com/ts/ts03_08_00.html].