Fidel Castro says U.S. fooled world over 9/11
Communist Dictator Castro shaking hands with his boss, Grandmaster and Prince of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie
Controlled Opposition Fidel Castro was trained in Jesuit schools for seven years, put in power by the Jesuits Knights of Malta-controlled Skull and Bones CIA, and advised by a Jesuit, Fr. Armando Llorente during the revolution. Today, Castro continues to be subservient to 78th Grandmaster and Prince of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie, cousin of Queen Elizabeth. Fidel Castro says U.S. fooled world over 9/11
This is from Cuba's official website on itself. http://www.cubaheritage.com. The specific web page below is the official Cuba biography of Fidel Castro. Its specific URL is http://cubaheritage.com/subs.asp?sID=16&cID=3
Notice carefully from the article below:
1) Fidel Castro attended three Jesuit institutions. College Lasalle and Colegio Dolores. "Colegio" in Spanish is a high school or junior college.
2) He then attended a Jesuit university for "preparatory" studies--obviously, what we would call a "general studies" program--at Colegio Belen. I say, "general studies," because, after he matriculated from there, he went to law school.
3) Upon graduating from law school he joined the Orthodox or Christian Democrat party. My European readers will instantly recognize that this is the Roman Catholic Party. The first Christian Democrat party was begun in Italy under Pius XI in the 1920's. Pius XI later disbanded that party, to put his full support behind Benito Mussolini and his Fascists. The leader of the Christian Democrat party was then forced into exile, though he and Pope XI remained on good speaking terms. It was in London that this leader met a fellow exile--Avro Manhattan.
Returning to Fidel Castro: Castro was obviously fully working for the Jesuits when he joined the Christian Democrat party as a young lawyer. Not only that: by the time of the Cuban revolution in 1958-59, the Jesuits in Latin America were going fully Marxist-Leninist in ideology, as both Avro Manhattan and a former Jesuit priest, Malachi Martin, well document. Malachi Martin documents how that, in 1963, the Jesuits became fanatic, left-wing Communists, under Pedro Arrupe, himself a Marxist, and a great advocate of Fidel Castro. Martin documents in his book: "The Jesuits and the Betrayal of the Roman Catholic Church" how the Jesuits proceeded to foment Communist revolutions throughout Latin America and Africa, with Castro's aid.
Back to Castro and Communist Cuba: the "Calvary Contender," an independent online Baptist periodical, reports that Henry Morris, the writer of the Genesis Flood, says that the Pope recently visited Cuba. He and Castro shared the same podium. Pope John Paul II sounded as Communist as Castro.
Here is a blurb from the Calvary Contender:
"POPE & CASTRO SOUND ALIKE ON SOCIALISM-- Fidel Castro and Pope John Paul II met last Nov. Cuba is overwhelmingly Catholic. Catholics are allowed to join its officially atheist Communist Party. The Pope sounds very Castro-esque in his frequent condemnations of capitalism, consumerism and the suffering of the poor (11/19 HT). He told the Nov. UN World Food Summit that the imbalance between the rich and poor ("the haves and have-nots"?) cannot be tolerated. "
That link is at http://home.hiwaay.net/~contendr/1-1-97.html.
Notice above very carefully:
1) Cuba is overwhelmingly Roman Catholic.
2) Roman Catholics are allowed to join the atheist Communist Party.
3) Fidel Castro himself is a graduate of several Jesuit institutions, and is in good standing with the Pope.
4) He was a member of the Roman Catholic Christian Democrat party before starting his Marxist/Leninist revolution.
Albert Rivera, the former Jesuit priest who became a Protestant preacher, said that Castro is a fourth-degree, professed Jesuit. The circumstantial evidence strongly corroborates that statement.