USHA PAANA CHIKITSA
HOW TO DO THIS WATER THERAPY?
1. Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.50 liters of water i.e. 5 to 6 glasses. You may wash your face thereafter. Know this that ancient Indians termed this therapy as USHA PAANA CHIKITSA .
2. Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hr. before and after drinking these 1.5 liters of water.
3. It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks shall be taken the previous night.
4. Is it possible to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time? This is a BIG QUESTION? To begin with, one may find it difficult to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time, but one will get used to it gradually. Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and then the balance two glasses after a gap of 2 minutes. Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.
By research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below:
Constipation 1 day
Acidity 2 days.
Diabetes 7 days.
Cancer 4 weeks
Pulmonary TB 3 months
BP & Hypertension 4 weeks
Here is the list of diseases that can be cured by this water therapy:
01. Head Ache
02. Urogenital diseases
03. Blood Pressure / Hypertension
04. Hyper acidity
05. Anemia (Blood shortage)
06. Gastro entities
07. Rheumatism (Pain in joints/muscles)
09. General Paralysis 10.Rectal Piodapse
18. Eye diseases
20. Ophthalmic Hemorrhage & Ophthalmic|
22. (Reddish eye)
24. Irregular Menstruation
27. Pulmonary Tuberculosis
30. Breast cancer
31. Kidney stones
It is advised that persons suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism should practice this therapy thrice a day i.e. morning, mid day and night, 1 hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner for one week and twice a day subsequently until the disease disappears.
HOW DOES PURE WATER ACT?
Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as Haematopaises. That the mucosal folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method, is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that new fresh blood is produced by the mucosal fold. If the colon is cleansed then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucosal folds they are turned in to fresh blood. The blood is all-important in curing ailments and restoring health and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern.