THE MONTAGNA HERBAL FORMULA
In the mid-1970s, F. Joseph Montagna of Portland,
Oregon, developed an herbal formula which, he claimed,
produced about an 80% success against cancer. But we
have no information on how long such remission
generally lasted. It would be well for medical
researchers to check out his claims and see if they
are worth anything. .....Here are the eight primary
and fourteen secondary herbs in the Montagna herbal
A. BASIC INGREDIENTS:
1. Chaparral leaves - Dissolves malignant tumors.
2. Bloodroot - Purifies and cleanses bloodstream.
3. Red clover blossoms - Antidote to cancer.
4. Burdock root - Neutralizes and eliminates toxins.
5. Echinacea root - Natural herbal antitoxin.
6. Goldenseal root - Kills poisons, equalizes circulation.
7. Comfrey leaves - Relieves pain, establishes normal conditions.
8. Ginseng root - Stimulates vital cell processes.
B. OTHER INGREDIENTS
Poke, Parsley, Blue violet leaves, Licorice, Dandelion root, Cayenne, Prickley ash, Garlic, Cleavers, Gotu kola, Periwinkle, Sassafras, Agrimony, Ground ivy. Keep in mind that Montagna, like many others, remained with a single treatment; in this case an herbal mixture. If broad changes were also made in nutrition and living, much more could be accomplished by his program. The need to cleanse the body of the broken-down cancer tissue would be crucial to pain relief and healing. Alternative Cancer Remedies. Facts for Historians and Medical Researchers BY VANCE FERRELL
See: Herbs for cancer