Apollo & Helios
Son of Zeus
See: Constantine, Chris
The False prophet Revealed - Nibiru Palace part 14
Apollo, one of the great divinities of the Greeks, was, according to Homer (Il. i. 21, 36), the son of Zeus and Leto. Hesiod (Theog. 918) states the same, and adds, that Apollo′s sister was Artemis. Neither of the two poets suggests anything in regard to the birth-place of the god, unless we take Lukęgenęs (Il. iv. 101) in the sense of "born in Lycia," which, however, according to others, would only mean "born of or in light."
According to some traditions, he was a seven months′ child (heptamęnaios). The number seven was sacred to the god; on the seventh of every month sacrifices were offered to him (hebdomagetęs, Aeschyl. Sept. 802; comp. Callim. Hymn. in Del. 250, &c.), and his festivals usually fell on the seventh of a month.
1.The god who punishes and destroys(oulios) the wicked and overbearing, and as such he is described as the god with bow and arrows, the gift of Hephaestus. (Hom. Il. i. 42, xxiv.605, Od. xi. 318, xv. 410, &c.; comp. Pind. Pyth. iii. 15, &c.)
The circumstance of Apollo being the destroyer of the wicked was believed by some of the ancients to have given rise to his name Apollo, which they connected with apollumi, "to destroy." (Aeschyl. Agam.1081.)
2. The god of song and music. We find him in the Iliad (i. 603) delighting the immortal gods with his play on the phorminx during their repast ; and the Homeric bards derived their art of song either from Apollo or the Muses. (Od. viii. 488, with Eustath.) Later traditions ascribed to Apollo even the invention
3. The god of prophecy. Apollo exercised this power in his numerous oracles, and especially in that of Delphi. (Dict. of Ant. s. v. Oraculum) The source of all his prophetic powers was Zeus himself (Apollodorus states, that Apollo received the mantikę from Pan), and Apollo is accordingly called "the prophet of his father Zeus." (Aeschyl. Eum. 19); but he had nevertheless the power of communicating the gift of prophecy both to gods and men, and all the ancient seers and prophets are placed in some relationship to him. (Hom. Il. i. 72, Hymn. in Merc. 3, 471.) The manner in which Apollo came into the possession.
Helios Flame/torch Sun, Sun Gods, Halo Statue of Liberty
Helios in his chariot. Phaethon tried to drive his father's team, not even knowing the horses' names (for the record, they were named Pyrois, Eous, Aethon, and Phlegon). (Illustration from Roscher's Ausführliches Lexikon der Griechischen und Römischen Mythologie, 1890).
Black basanite disc with a bust of the god Helios-Serapis. Late second-century. British Museum, London.
Solar Apollo with the radiant halo of Helios in a Roman floor mosaic, El Djem, Tunisia, late 2nd century
Constantine, Chris http://planetxtube.com/
Look at Beyonce in this picture:
1. She has a Halo (Halios)
2. She has rays of the sun coming from behind (Halios Rays)
3. She has the word HALO at the bottom (Halio = Sun)
4. Her bracelet is connected to her Ring finger (Palmistry: Ring finger is Finger of Apollo/Halios)
5. The chain between the ring (Halios) finger and the bracelet forms a Pyramid
All Pagans adore and worship their "secret god" the Beast from the Pit HALIOS aka Apollyon The Destroyer
Beyonce [2011 Nov] Beyonce HALO - Satanic worship
[2011 Jan] Beyonce Satanic Choreography - Put a Ring on it