Hunter S. Thompson
The night before his death, Hunter told a friend: "They're gonna make it look like suicide, I know how those bastards think."1
See: Depp, Johnny Snuff Films Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Adrenochrome
 Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson and the Unraveling of a Troubling Tale By Tim Schmitt
"The autumn months are never a calm time in America. . . . There is always
a rash of kidnapping and abductions of schoolchildren in the football months.
Preteens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by
gangs of organized perverts who traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to
each other to be personal sex slaves and playthings."
-Hunter S. Thompson, page 3 from his 2004 book entitled "Hey Rube"
[vid] Mark Dice/Hunter Thompson, Bohemian grove, snuff film expose Mark Dice talks about the allegations that Hunter S. Thompston produced snuff films of people being killed for fun. Mark expands on these issues in his books The Resistance Manifesto and The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction available on Amazon.com and Kindle. Mark Dice is a media analyst, social critic, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, and the role the mainstream media plays in shaping our lives.
Characteristics of a Staged Suicide
This case has all the characteristics of a staged
* No witnesses.
* No specific suicide note on the spot of the death.
"Football season is over" is not sufficient. I just means it is time Baseball.
* Telling his Canadian friend he fears he will be "suicided"
* He made enemies with powerful, ruthless people
* He was on good relations with his wife, Anita, a cute young blonde, with no problems, and did not even say good bye?
* He was in the midst of projects he felt passionate about
For example: 9/11, White House "reporter" Jeff Gannon scandal, ESPN
* He was in good financial shape, no problems
* The last word he typed was "counselor", indicating he was in the middle of writing
* Broken leg, but still relatively healthy, with no terminal illness
At least not serious enough to kill himself